"As second generation dairy farmers, we have been Oakdale branch customers for 29 years, 35 years when you count our parents. Brum owns the family’s original 110 acre dairy in Stanislaus County as well as an additional 80 acre almond orchard and 40 acre heifer facility and I own a 325 acre dairy in San Joaquin County. The success we’ve enjoyed over the last 29 years has been a real team effort, with our local branch playing a valuable role. Now that they are part of American AgCredit and have access to even more products
and services, our lending relationship is better than ever."
- Pete DeVisser
- American AgCredit has more than 90 years experience in agriculture.
- Our staff is very knowledgeable and experienced in agriculture and ag lending and can help find the right solutions to your needs.
- We have local, convenient offices throughout most of California, Colorado and Kansas, parts of Oklahoma and all of Nevada.
First we’ll analyze your loan application to determine the level of risk as it relates to your ability to repay the loan amount, so we will ask for a range of information based on the complexity of your operation, which may include:
Once we have all the information, the analysis can be finished and a decision made as to how the loan will be structured.
- how you got started, achieved your present level of operation and what are your business plans for the future
- we’ll need to know about you and any other parties to the loan:
- historic and current financial information on you and any partnerships, corporations and other legal entities in which you or any of the parties may be involved
- explain any unusual items
- what is the ownership status, vesting, legal description and existing liens on all collateral to be used as security for the loan
Real estate appraisals can take several weeks to complete because of added requirements regulatory agencies have placed on the appraisal process, so keep that in mind.
We will do everything we possibly can to process your loan request promptly. If you have questions during the process or if you don’t understand something we’ve asked for, your loan officer or branch manager will be available to answer your questions.
- We are a member-owned, privately held Corporation
- We are Government Sponsored Entity, federally regulated by the FCA
- We are part of the nationwide Farm Credit System under the Farm Credit Act of 1916
Call and speak with a Loan Officer in the branch nearest your operation. Or, call us toll free at 1-800-800-4865 and we will be happy to assist you.
American AgCredit can handle most loan amounts, from small interest-free loans for FFA and 4-H projects (AgYouth Program) to very large and complex loans through our Capital Markets Group. Our trained loan officers can put you in touch with the right person to handle your account
Because we are member owned, you need to purchase stock in order to be a member, but holding stock gives you great benefits:
- Owning stock with American AgCredit insures your voice in the Association
- It gives you a voting right
- Members are eligible for any cash dividends paid out by American AgCredit