American AgCredit is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and conducts its business in accordance with the following Federal Fair Lending, Equal Credit Opportunity and Children's Online Privacy Protection Acts.
American AgCredit is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer. As an equal opportunity employer, American AgCredit is committed to comply with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. Under the provisions of the Farm Credit Act, American AgCredit is also committed to the elimination of barriers that restrict employment opportunities available to minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling, or
- Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedures, or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
- On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, or age;
- Because income is from public assistance; or
- Because a right has been exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.