Your privacy is important to us. We want you to know that we hold your financial and other personal information in strict confidence. Since 1972, Farm Credit Administration ("FCA") regulations have forbidden the directors and employees of Farm Credit Institutions from disclosing personal borrower information to others without your consent. We do not sell or trade our customers’ personal information to marketing companies or information brokers.
FCA rules allow us to disclose customer information to others only in these situations:
The Association also complies with all other applicable state and federal financial privacy laws.
- We may give it to another Farm Credit institution that you do business with.
- We can be a credit reference for you with other lenders and provide information to a credit bureau or other consumer reporting agency.
- We can provide information to certain types of legal or law enforcement proceedings.
- FCA examiners may review loan files during regular examinations of our association.
- If one of our employees applies to become a licensed real estate appraiser, we may give copies of real estate appraisal reports to the State agency that licenses appraisers when required. We will first remove as much personal information from the appraisal report as possible.
As a member/borrower of this institution, your privacy and the security of your personal information are vital to our continued ability to serve your ongoing credit needs.
When you visit our website, any information obtained from you will be subject to the same restrictions as set forth above. More particularly, this is how we handle information we learn about you from our website. The information that we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site.
We may collect personal information (your name, address, phone number and e-mail address) and additional information volunteered by you during the loan inquiry process to enable us to offer you the best products and services. We may also contact you with news about new products or services. Additionally, your e-mail address is collected when you submit any e-mail to us. American AgCredit limits the use and collection of all information to that is necessary to maintain and administer financial services, provide high quality service, and offer new products and services that may be of benefit to you. If for any reason, you would like to be removed from our distribution list, please contact us at American AgCredit, PO Box 1120, Santa Rosa, CA 95402-1120 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information does not identify you personally.
- The name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet (for example, "xcompany.com," if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu," if you connect from a university’s domain).
- The IP address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web site (an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you surf the Web). · The date and time you access our site.
- The browser you use.
- The pages you visit.
For Web site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the law.
We continue to monitor, review and update the privacy measures and technology that we have in place to protect your information. Your questions, comments or complaints about this policy may be directed to email@example.com.