Association Variable Rate (AVR)American AgCreadit offers competitively priced interest rate products with special features for mortgage and commercial loans, designed to provide flexibility for your cash management needs. While the rate generally follows changes in the Federal Reserve Discount Rate, it is not indexed to that rate, but adheres to our policy. Our interest rates reflect market trends because our funds come from the sale of Farm Credit bonds. With our responsible track record, Farm Credit securities are attractive to investors and generally sell at only slightly higher rates than equivalent maturity Treasury Bills or Securities.
- Flex Loans – choose to apply different interest rate products terms to various segments of loan
- RLOC (Revolving Line of Credit) – you can reborrow up to the maximum loan amount as you repay the principal
- RELOC (Revolving Equity Line of Credit) – similar to RLOC but longer term, secured by real property, with term-out options
- Convertibility – convert from an existing interest rate product to another available products
Fixed Rate Products (30 DAYS TO 30 YEARS)
We offer a variety of fixed interest rate options that provide you flexibility in managing your finances. Each option has different pricing that changes daily. You can fix the rate for the term of the loan or shorter periods after which the rate will revert to the AVR unless repriced on another product. There are three different pricing options:
- Prepayable – No prepayment surcharge but rates are generally higher
- Make Whole – Surcharges in effect the entire period, but lower rates
- Lockouts – Prepayment surcharges during a specific period, moderate rates
Rate Lock Options
Options are available to lock interest rates for specified periods.
*This is a summary of some of our available products and interest guidelines. For more complete information, speak with a Loan Officer. All loan products will be described in detail in the loan documents and are subject to change. In the event of any conflict between this summary and the loan documents, the loan documents will prevail.