Offices open to customers by appointment only
In light of the rapidly evolving situation, and based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other agencies, we have closed all our offices to walk-in traffic and are accepting customers by appointment only. The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
In order to deliver continuing service to our customers, we recommend any of the following remote ways of doing business with us.
Ways in which we can continue to serve you
American AgCredit offers several ways of doing business with us that will potentially save you time while limiting the need to meet in person:
- Our local offices are available via telephone and our team members are standing by to help with any questions, transactions or other business.
- Our Online Banking platform offers 24/7 access to balance information, statements and the transfer of funds. You can enroll in Online Banking by clicking here.
- Signing up for Easy Pay enables you to automate loan payments with an ACH debited from your account on the first of the month.
- Call us to request an electronic funds transfer, which provides incoming and outgoing wire transfer and ACH capabilities.
For assistance with any of the above, please call your local office or contact Customer Service at CustomerService@AgLoan.com or by calling 1-888-412-5759. Our entire team is ready to help in any way we can.
Payments and other documents
For delivery of any physical loan payments or other documentation, there are a couple of easy and convenient options available:
- Drop Box: Secure Drop Boxes are available at most of our offices for delivery of checks and other documents. Drop Box contents will be collected throughout the day. Call your local office to find out the location of the nearest Drop Box.
- Lock Box: Our secure Lock Boxes are available for delivery of your regularly scheduled payments. Included with your statement is a pre-printed envelope available to send your payment directly to one of these secure Lock Boxes.
Loan signing options
- Sign loan documents remotely: You can choose to sign your loan closing documents electronically with DocuSign, or we can send documents to you via Federal Express. Please let us know your preference.
For producers not yet working with American AgCredit
As noted above, we remain open for business. Please call your local office to discuss your lending or other financial needs with our team.
Our commitment to our customers
Although we are temporarily limiting public traffic to our offices, all of us at American AgCredit will continue working hard to meet your needs through these challenging times.
As always, our customers, our employees, and our communities are our top priority.