Founded in 1916, American AgCredit specializes in providing financial services to agricultural and rural customers throughout California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Kansas and Oklahoma, as well as to capital markets customers in all 50 states. We serve customers through 32 branch offices located throughout the Western and Midwestern states, with corporate headquarters based in Santa Rosa, California.
Financial services provided by American AgCredit include:
- Production, operating and mortgage financing
- Short and long-term loans
- Real estate loans
- Equipment and vehicle leasing
- Specialty loans for Young, Beginning, Small and Emerging Market Farmers
- Syndication and participation in Capital Markets financing
- Lines of Credit
American AgCredit is part of the nationwide Farm Credit System. Farm Credit is the largest single provider of credit to American agriculture. With nearly 100 years of experience, our agricultural lending expertise sets us apart from the others. Let us show you what we can do for you.