Working a farm isn’t the only way to work in agriculture. At American AgCredit, working in farming and ranching isn’t just a job — it’s a way of life. The more you get to know us, the more you’ll begin to understand no one is more dedicated to agriculture and the values of the people who work in this industry than the people at American AgCredit. For a work environment that will demand the best you have to offer and appreciate everything you have to give, there’s no place better.
WHY WORK AT AMERICAN AGCREDIT?
- The opportunity, environment and incentives for employees to deliver the highest level of services to customers, and to contribute to the attainment of Association goals.
- The latest technology.
- Exceptional Employee Benefits including health insurance, retirement plans, vacation, holidays, sick leave, tuition reimbursement and more. Competitive pay.
- Collaborative, creative and friendly work environment.
American AgCredit’s Vision is to be the premier provider of agricultural financial services, surpassing all other financial institutions in customer service, quality products, and innovative practices. By providing these services, we will directly assist the production and distribution of agricultural commodities throughout America and the world.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
American AgCredit offers a 10-week program giving students the opportunity to manage and execute a business project within their team. Our goal is to create a space where students can gain real, hands-on experience affecting meaningful work directly impacting our customers and colleagues. Projects are designed to leave lasting value for American AgCredit long after the internship experience ends. During the summer, interns have the experience to shadow roles across the organization at their own pace while working with an assigned mentor to guide and support the transition into full-time work. Most internships can be hosted remotely with minimal travel needed.
Our summer internship projects vary from year to year depending on business needs and organizational impact. Previous projects have included:
- benchmarking analysis of our dairy customers including a custom dashboard to benchmark other commodities
- market analysis of sales opportunities in a specific region
- creation of a platform to analyze appraisal assignments by commodity, territory, type and value-per-acre
Eligibility – students should be pursuing a four-year college degree or graduate program, have a 3.0 GPA, and a passion for serving farmers and ranchers who feed, clothe, and fuel the world.
To view available internship opportunities, click here or click on the View Open Positions button above.