When your financing needs are larger or more complicated than the average agribusiness loan, we have the capacity and expertise to deliver customized solutions for the most complex borrowing situations. We provide a wide range of lending, distribution and consulting solutions, structured to serve borrowers, participating financial institutions and third-party clients.
Among other industries, our team has specific expertise in the wine, dairy, forest products, protein and food processing industries. As a Farm Credit Association with a strong balance sheet and sound financial fundamentals, we are able to provide financing for the largest agribusiness loans in the country.
Capital Markets Expertise
We know agriculture because it’s all we’ve ever done.
Stemming from a history of over 100 years of lending, American AgCredit and our various partner associations offer stable and financially sound options for debt structuring and loan syndication, including transactions for private equity funds. Through our relationships with other lenders, we finance the largest transactions in the country, reaching over $1 billion. We achieve this as a syndicate, participant and arranger, but our exceptional expertise positions us to originate and lead many of these transactions. Managing more than $350 billion in assets, the Farm Credit System is backed by a diverse portfolio both in geography and in commodities across the United States.
We know agriculture because and it’s all we’ve ever done, but we also recognize that agriculture is changing. The digital ag revolution is here. We hold two approaches hand-in-hand: honor for the legacy of the Farm Credit system and a thorough understanding of the ag industry’s rapid change.
Agribusiness LOANs & Loan SERVICING
Our lending and financing capabilities allow us to offer a wide range of solutions. Each solution is tailored to meet the specific needs of the borrowing entity. Our lending services include:
- Secured mortgage loans
- Personal property secured transactions
- Secured or unsecured revolving lines of credit and term loans
- Lending facilities comprising multiple loan products
- Private placements of debt
- Leasing services
- Industrial Revenue Bond issuance
- Interest rate hedging products
- Syndicated and participated credit facilities with the Farm Credit System, commercial banks and insurance companies
We offer a high degree of service to our clients with timely loan servicing, payment processing and loan accounting. These services, which are also offered on behalf of participating lenders, include:
- Collateral monitoring of property, plant, equipment, inventories and accounts receivable
- Analysis of collateral re-conveyances, substitutions and subordination
- Financial covenant compliance monitoring
- Asset inspection and valuation
- Analysis of economic impacts and regulatory changes
We offer specialized consulting services to borrowers, participating financial institutions and third-party clients, including:
- Valuation of property, plant and equipment
- Evaluation of management and operating practices
- Cash flow modeling of production, manufacturing and vertically-integrated operations
- Inventory verification and analysis
- Market and industry economic analysis
- Policy and regulatory environment analysis
- Treasury Management Consulting