Online banking is the fastest, most convenient way to access your secured account information and process transactions. Access your online banking account from anywhere and at any time.
ONLINE BANKING GIVES YOU ACCESS TO:
View Account Information
View current balances, interest information, transaction history, statements, draft images and current payment amount for your American AgCredit financial accounts.
You can make payments on your American AgCredit accounts from your external bank account through ACH (Automated Clearing House), draw available account funds, or transfer money between accounts. Set up automatic recurring principal or interest payments, disburse funds to your checking account, or apply funds to your Funds Held account with the click of a mouse.
Download Account History
You can view the last two years of account history, including payments and interest as well as download a digital file for your use.
Send Secure Messages
You can send secure, confidential messages to American AgCredit, all in one convenient, easy-to-use message platform.
Your Information is Confidential
At American AgCredit, your privacy is a top priority. Your financial and personal information is protected by several safeguards. Our employees must comply with federal regulations that prohibit unauthorized use of your information. We do not sell your information to third parties. And, unless we are required by law, we do not provide your information to anyone (including your accountant or attorney) without your written authorization.
We Protect Your Privacy
American AgCredit is committed to protecting your privacy. Our online banking functions provide a high degree of privacy and security to protect your personal and financial information. To that end, we offer a two-tiered login security feature to access your data. For more information, please read our Privacy Notice and Fraud & Security page.
To help protect your online banking account, we require users to access the platform using an internet browser with 128-bit encryption technology. This level of encryption is an industry standard for secure area browsing of sensitive information.
Adaptive Authentication does not take the place of your secure User ID and Password but will operate in addition to these standard security tools.
- SECOND LAYER OF SECURITY In addition to your Username and Password at Log In, Adaptive Authentication provides a secondary layer of security for your financial records, transactions, and data.
- CHALLENGE QUESTIONS When setting up Adaptive Authentication, you will be provided with a group of challenge questions. You will select three questions and provide the associated answers, which will then allow you to log in from multiple computers and locations.
- LOGIN IDENTIFICATION If you log in from a different computer or other location, you will be asked to authenticate yourself by answering one of your challenge questions. This creates an additional step for identification and security.
The online banking platform has a “timeout” feature that shuts down access to your account to keep others from viewing your data after you have left your computer. The timeout feature can be customized to your preferences, with a timeout range up to 30 minutes. After the timeout period, the site will require you to reenter your password to access your account. To deter would-be hackers, a customer’s account will be inaccessible after three unsuccessful sign-on attempts. All activities are electronically logged, so American AgCredit can review them in case of any suspicious activity.
The only way to access American AgCredit customer account information is through the secured section of our website, which is protected by a firewall. A firewall is part of our security system that helps prevent hackers or other unauthorized users from gaining access to our systems.
The online banking platform will automatically prompt you to change your password every 180 days. Please note that American AgCredit employees will never ask you for your password. Do not provide your password to anyone, and always keep your password confidential and safe. There are additional steps you can take to help protect your password and confidential information.
- Sign out of your online banking account before walking away from your computer or before visiting other Internet sites.
- Clear your computer cache when exiting your account.
- Immediately inform us of a lost or stolen password, any suspicious or unauthorized transactions or any suspicious request for information.
You can find important online banking information in our Online Banking Agreement. Please be sure to read the Agreement when you enroll in online banking.