American AgCredit is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and conducts its business in accordance with the following Federal Fair Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity Acts.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
American AgCredit provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, military service or veteran status, victims of domestic violence, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. American AgCredit prohibits harassment of any individuals on any of the bases listed above.
UNDER THE FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL, ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, OR FAMILIAL STATUS (HAVING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18), TO:
- Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling, or
- Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedures, or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
UNDER THE EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE IN ANY CREDIT TRANSACTION:
- On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, or age;
- Because income is from public assistance; or
- Because a right has been exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.