Every agricultural operation depends on reliable equipment. With today’s level of investment in field and facility equipment, leasing provides an alternative to the cost of purchasing while protecting your operation against obsolescence by allowing new equipment and technology to be acquired without a great cash outlay.
What American AgCredit Leases
- Harvesting Equipment
- Dairy Equipment
- Packing Equipment and Bins
- Processing and Storage Equipment
- Above Ground Irrigation Systems
…and much more
For decades, American AgCredit has helped the agricultural industry fully capitalize on the advantages of leasing. Our complete attention, energy and resources are focused on agriculture, and this specialization makes us unique. We’re dedicated to keep up with vital changes that impact your business–and to create new, more profitable opportunities for you through equipment leasing.
Leasing is an attractive way to acquire equipment. It’s flexible enough to conform to your financing needs and affordable enough to keep you in the best equipment. To be eligible for our leasing programs, individuals must be owners of agricultural land or engaged in production agriculture. When it is not practical to disturb existing loan agreements, leasing can help.
- Acquire needed equipment while keeping other credit sources available
- 100% financing helps conserve working capital for other important uses.
- Production and processing equipment purchases
- Building repairs or improvements
- Construction development