As specialized lenders, American AgCredit has worked with some of the largest vineyard and winery operators for nearly 100 years, and we understand the challenges and rewards of your business. We are uniquely positioned to provide the most knowledgeable and helpful financial services throughout the Western United States.
- Our largest commodity group in the Association
- Headquarters located in Sonoma County, one of the many premier wine regions that we serve
- Success in helping multi-generation farming transitions
- Financing solution for all aspects of production in the wine industry including, real estate acquisition financing, crop financing, winery construction, and inventory operating
- Expertise in funding loans of all sizes from Capital Market transactions down to small equipment and operating loans
- Leasing and crop insurance services to keep equipment up to date, and to protect the investment in your harvest
Each real estate, operating or construction loan from American AgCredit can be tailored to your needs, and brings with it the legacy of trust and a network of support that comes from a century of lending to the agricultural community. Contact one of our specialized vineyard and winery loan officers today at 1-800-800-4865.
“I’ve dealt with many different lenders in my 40+ year career, and I can say without reservation that American AgCredit is peerless. They’re conservative, responsive, resourceful and there when you need them – first class all the way.”- Richard ArrowoodAmapola Creek Winery