In these uncertain times, we stand by our customers and the agricultural community. While many of our offices remain closed except by appointment, there are several ways to do business with us remotely. To learn more about our response to COVID-19, please click here.
Who We Are
We are a leading provider of loan, lease and crop insurance products, each customized to the unique needs of your growing business. We are a member-owned cooperative that supports all segments of agriculture with reliable, consistent credit and financial services. Our range of financial services includes farm loans, farm mortgage loans, equipment loans, livestock loans, first time farmer loans and operations loans, as well as crop insurance and farm credit leasing programs.
We are a part of the Farm Credit System, a nationwide agricultural network that serves rural America by providing credit and affiliated services to farmers, ranchers and agribusinesses. Overall, the Farm Credit System supplies the nation’s agricultural industry with nearly one third of its credit needs.
Our flexible programs ensure we have an agriculture loan designed to help your business grow:
- Real estate purchases and improvement
- Vineyard and orchard development
- Packing and storage facilities
- Timber/Land purchase
- Livestock purchases and feed
- Production and processing equipment purchases
- Building repairs and improvements
- Construction development
- Water development and irrigation projects
- Operating expenses
- Debt refinancing
Our financing options include:
- Fixed and variable rate products with rate lock options
- Terms from 30 days to 30 years and payment options that match your cash flow
- Revolving or non-revolving loan structures
An Agricultural Cooperative — More Than a Bank
We’re much more than an ag bank — we are a member-owned co-op, and with that comes benefits you won’t find elsewhere. As customer-owners, our borrowers are able to share in our earnings, which is paid out in the form of an annual cash dividend. When you succeed, we all succeed. Find out more about our cash dividend program.
Who We Serve
- Farmers and ranchers
- Processing companies
- Large agribusinesses
- Agricultural land owners
- Farm-related service businesses
At the core of our services are our competitively priced agricultural loans, with the following loan term options.